Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Life update : )

Sorry it's been almost a month since my last update, but sometimes you just get caught up in life and you forget about the little things (like this blog) lol. Let me tell you right off the bat NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!! 
Just in case you were wondering ; )

 But we have been wrapped up in small projects around the house along with start of FSU football season! So here is a little photo montage of what has been going on in life the past month... 
enjoy and I promise to update you sooner from now on- Luv Di

Our new watch spot downtown with the FSU alumni club

One of our traditional after Church brunches downtown at Perlas off of Congress

Our other Sunday tradition of dinner and drinks with Chloe

My new hipster glasses that I love, and yes I am legally blind without them or my contacts lol

My wonderful Fur baby Chloe

one of our favorite places for Friday happy hour- La Condessa resturant

Our friends Matt and Michelle- The boys with thier fruity martinis and the girls with our beers, lol 

A beautiful sunset downtown while out on a patio with drinks

Our sneaky dog who jumps into bed with us in the middle of the night - lol I secretly love it!

A rare glimpse of the bear in his natural habitat, ha ha

FSU predicted as National CHAMPS!!

My beautiful one year anniversary flowers from my hubby- since Hurricane Isssac ruined our mini vacay plans : (

One of the many new recipes I've been attempting from my new Jessica Seinfeld cookbook

We had a weekend with amazing weather... so we decided to get outside and enjoy it. We had an impromptu day with the sprinklers in Zilker Park. It was sooo much fun, and one of those memories I'll keep forever  : )

One of the many beautiful sunrises I see on my way into work each morning

Our sad faces we sent our friend Ali during our weekly texting time we share with her

Lol we really wanted her to see how much we miss her

We have had lots of lazy weekend afternoons with Football and pintrest crafts lately


One of my new favorite downtown murals on 6th St.

Out celebrating Jimi's birthday last Friday

What has been consuming our lives right now- floor renovations


We are almost done and I'll post after pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment