Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer 2012 bucket list


Finally summer is officially here! I thought I would be dreading it a little more since we had over 90 days over 100 degrees last year : (
Yea that pretty much sucked - enough said.

So to start things off right I've decided  to make a small summer bucket list. I know it's pretty short, but I think this way it will be realistic to finish. They are all things here in or around Austin. We are traveling to Raleigh for about a week in July so that is our big trip this time around, and I couldn't be more excited to stand by Sara's side at her wedding! 

2012 Summer Bucket List:

visit a lavender farm in the hill country




Visit a new vineyard
one of my favorite wines from around here




Swim at Blue Hole for the day




Tour Blue Bell creamery




Swim at Krause Springs 



Attend one of Deep Eddy’s splash parties





Attend more than one blues on the green shows




Attempt to paddle board on lady bird lake




Attend one of Austin Symphony's concerts in the park






Visit the 60-foot Gorman Falls at Colorado Bend State Park

Happy Thursday- Luv Di

No comments:

Post a Comment