Wednesday, June 6, 2012

50 shades of Grey....



There is a lot of controversy on these popular books lately. Well, a few weeks ago I took the plunge and downloaded them to my kindle. Look I'm a grown woman ,and I'm not embarrassed to say to I have read a few controversial books. Now that I've read them, I'll tell you that they are definitely not for everyone. This is only my personal opinion, but you should be at least 16 years old before you read these. There are very graphic  parts in these books ( like NC-17 graphic).

It may sound cheesy, but I actually got caught up in the storyline. I liked the characters, and I wanted to see the story out til the end. I was actually skipping certain promiscuous parts towards the end just so I could continue on with the storyline (ha, ha) I would definitely recommend these books to any of my girlfriends that want a small escape from reality. Just beware - you will look up from certain parts blushed and wondering if anyone else around you can figure out what you are reading, lol. It may or may not have happened to me a few times ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment