Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Hump day & update!

Good morning :)
 There are some big changes happening in my work life right now, and thus keeping me away from blogging. I swear I'm going to get more in soon! Last weekend we headed to the coast with a bunch of friends to celebrate the beginning of summer/ graduation for our friend Katie.

Friday didn't start out too hot for me. I was getting people lost, losing important paperwork for Chloe's boarding, and seriously losing my patience with myself. When we finally arrived to the house I was ready to relax and enjoy the weekend. So I acted like I was back in College that night. I drank with friends and lost at a variety of different card game, ha ha. I met some new lovely ladies -Becca and Paige and hung out with the wonderful Anna and Katie as well.  It was fun, but reality hit me on Saturday morning : ( 
 I didn't  pick up a drink for the rest of the weekend, lol. All in all we had a blast with everyone, and can't wait to do it again!

View from the top of our boardwalk

The house we stayed at. It has three floors and sleeps around 10-12 people.

The cute little neighborhood it was in.
How our Friday night got started : )

The guys grilling out dinner. 

Jimmie made awesome massive ribs on Friday. He is trying to finish the last one in this picture. We had crazy amounts of awesome food. There was definitely not a shortage of chefs this weekend!

Griffin and Sam in a jam session. Griffin is playing the violin here, but he also brought his banjo. They were awesome.  (after a little while of Griffin playing the banjo though- I started feel like I was on Splash Mountain at Disney, lol )

crazy birds on my walk Sunday morning

the beautiful boardwalk we used to make our way out to the beach each day
Sunset view from the top sundeck

Have a great week! Luv-Di

No comments:

Post a Comment