Friday, February 3, 2012

Downtown food trailers

Ok, so a few of you already now that I've been talking about doing this blog for a few weeks now. I've thrown every excuse out there on why I've postponed it, but really there isn't a great reason.  The real reason behind this blog is because I want a better way to share my life with our friends and family across the US. But  I just find it kinda strange to type out parts of my life for all the world to read .... BUT IN A GOOD WAY, I SWEAR! I know this will become easier over time; so please hang in there with me while I get the hang of this whole blogging thing ; )


     So recently I've been craving Cuban Cuisine (way more than usual), and seriously that same day I received an offer in my email inbox for a new food trailer downtown that was called " Miguels's  TheCubano". It was fate I tell you! Not only will i get rid of this crazy craving, but I'll get it half off too (Score!)Well this place's hours are hard to follow,and I've tried over 3 times to use this groupon- only to find them closed. I was starting to get a little irritated when last night - IT WAS FINALLY OPEN! I could have seriously ordered the whole menu, it all looked so delicious, but I stuck to my little groupon budget. We weren't sure what to expect- we have been fooled many time here in central texas ( yea I'm talking to you Texan Cuban on South Lamar). But it was all delicious, and we will definately be back again- especially since they are right next to bars and open to til 3am on Fridays and Saturday ,lol.
I hope you all have a good weekend! I"ll post the G-Love concert on Sunday!
Luv- D
West 7th & Trinity

No comments:

Post a Comment