Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm very sorry I've been kinda boring the past few days, but I will admit its been very nice.

Valentine's day is here, and it is our first as a married couple : ) That said, we are actually veterans since it is the 6th one we have shared together. I started the day off with making Ricky breakfast ( its been a tradition since we moved in together 4 years ago). I even squeezed in making my co workers flourless chocolate walnut cookies last night.
Every woman wants roses and a brand new F-150 on Valentine's Day right?!
Just kidding he is only trying it out; were not sure if it is right for us, but he totally through me threw a loop when he showed up in today. I hope everyone had a great day and felt loved! I'm truly blessed with a wonderful man- who sat through the movie "The Vow" without one complaint ; ) Happy Valentine's Day!
-Luv D

No comments:

Post a Comment