Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

The weather continued to suck throughout most of the weekend. It became salvageable with a great game night at our friend's house. Honestly how can you go wrong with home cooked food, decent boozes, and a competitive round of guys vs. ladies in Taboo ; ) Then we finished strong by having Sunday brunch @ Annie's downtown. Sprinkle in a little afternoon work around the house, and I think it came out to be a great weekend after all. I can't wait to the end of this week to see my mom, yay! I hope everyone has a great week!
Luv D
The pics below are of Annie's downtown. Sorry for no pictures of the food, but we were wrapped up in a conversation and before I knew it we were already done, oops. I thought about sneaking a picture of a stranger's plate for a second, but ultimately decided i didn't want to be the creepy l-phone camera lady, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment